- Ever heard of jumping on the bandwagon? How bout riding coat tails? No? Because it seems you are fucking amazing at it. Maybe I’m the fool who would rather be real and have real relationships with people instead of trying to be a part of some “club” where the kids who think they are cool hang out. You name drop, link drop, @ drop and for what? Because you are craving attention? From all the “hot” guys? Or maybe the “hot” girls? I’m over it. So, so, so over it. And it makes me sick and sad to see this because if you want the truth, it’s allll superficial. When shit gets bad, those people won’t give a shit. Oh sure, the virtual pat on the back can be great, but will they actually hurt when you hurt? No. Because they have “admirers” to attend to. They’ll be the first to bail when shit gets rough.
- You know, maybe you feel wronged. I get that. As twisted as it was, I kinda get your reaction. What I don’t get though? You preach about being real. You preach about being a good person, being true, being genuine. All you did was lead people on. None of this was real. At least that’s how it feels now. You chose the people you trusted like you chose what shoes you were going to wear that day. And then you just cut ties? Did you ever think there were people out there you might actually care? Or were you too busy focusing on yourself (as per the usual) and calling it concern for your own well being? Or maybe you were just too busy planning the ultimate demise of yourself and people who don’t deserve to be blown down by your selfishness.
- When it comes to BlogHer, I’m going to be focused. I’m going to try not to get annoyed by the fangirls, I’m going to try not to roll my eyes excessively at the gushing (because I SO will, and it will be bitchy) and I’m going to maximize the time I want to spend with the people that I actually CARE about. Because there is no way in hell that I am spending all that cash to go and try to keep up with the people who think they are awesome. Because the people that are awesome are the people I am going there to meet. With, of course, the exception of my two So Cal luvs that will be there as well. Because obviously I’m going there to be with them too.
- You’ve handled this with grace. I know it hurt you. I’m sorry for that. But you are so amazing and strong and an inspiration to me always.
- I hate to say it here, but I do love you. I can say it without stipulation to her, and her, and her, and them but if I say it to you, its baaaad. Or oooh, drama filled. Fucking bullshit. And I’m still hiding in my cryptic ways and saying it here. That’s bullshit too. Eh, you know how I feel either way.
Sorry… I’m more bad than good today. I’m PMSing alright?
Got anything that needs to be said?