So what do you do when NaBloMe is almost over and you are just about out of things to talk about?
Well first, you drink wine. 3 glasses to be exact.
Then, you watch an episode of The Soprano’s because procrastination is your best friend.
After, you take the easy way out and do a meme.
Colleen at Mommy Always Wins tagged me for the 7 things meme. Maybe she saw that I was running out of steam here. I dunno. Whatever it was, I’m thankful tonight.
- Whenever I take a shower and wash my hair, I collect the hair that falls out on the shower wall. If I didn’t do this, my drain would clog in a week. I know this because it’s happened to me before. I seriously loose hair like CRAZY. It gets everywhere. I’ve even picked it off people.
- No matter where I am, I always have my iPod with me. It’s in my purse at all times and the only time it’s not playing when I am in the car, is when I am listening to my FM Talk in the morning.
- Yea, I listen to FM talk. On the weekdays only. Adam Carolla every morning and Frosty, Heidi, and Frank when I go to lunch. I laugh my ass off listening to them.
- I haven’t mentioned it here, but I’ll be on a “temporary layoff” for the month of December. My BFF from work is going to Africa, leaving me here to drink myself stupid for a month. If you wanna hang, let me know.
- One thing I am wanting to do is get my ass to the gym. Because I have free time. And if I lay around in bed for a month, alone at least, I’m not going to get any exercise. And I totally have a membership to 24 Hour Fitness that I don’t use.
- I’ve noticed that if I sleep too much, I get a mean hangover-like headache. Too much is going to bed anytime before midnight and/or waking up anytime after 9am. I’m like my mom I suppose.
- Givin’ this one to my kid – He’s 7 and he loves stuffed animals. From where I am sitting right now, I can see a snake, a penguin, a dog, a rhino, and his new elephant who wears a red shirt and Chucks.
Wellll. That only took me an hour. Wine slows down my brain, I guess. Even slower than it usually is. SCARY. I’m tagging whoever is doing NaBloMe and is feelin’ the burn like me.