Two very lovely ladies of mine, HuckDoll and Red Lotus Mama are inspiring people. Inspiring people to think about the simple things in life that make us happy. It’s so basic, and so easy that we really should be embracing this. So here I go.
- My little guy. He makes me NUTS daily, but damn how I love to see that kid smile and laugh. Such innocent pure joy. I want to bottle it up.
- My iPod. Well, we have a love/hate relationship. She likes to torture me sometimes and play some stuff that I don’t need to hear at certain times. Plus she’s a man stealer. But I love her.
- My Crackberry. Oh gawd. My addictions are fed DAILY with this thing. I can’t even begin to explain. Yea sure, sometimes there are glitches (bah) but 99% of the time, its ALL good.
- The way the day feels between 9 and 10 in the morning. It’s just crispy and light and so easy to breathe in.
- Photography. Mine, yours, every ones. Which is why I was compelled to start Just One Look.
- Sweaters. I have some kick ass sweaters this season and I love them. I love being warm and cuddly.
- Which brings me to my blanket. Oh how I love my blanket. It belonged to my grandma and I’ve had some excellent times under this blanket. (Believe it or not, that’s NOT just meant to be dirty)
- Frogs. I’m all about frogs right now. They make me smile like you wouldn’t believe. I dont think I’ve ever been attached to a certain animal before but I am now. I’m looking for one that turns into a Prince.
- Good smells. There is just something about good smells that make me happy.
- You. All of you. Your kind words and friendships have meant so much to me. You get me through some dark times. You bail me out when I am in desperate need of help. You make me laugh and smile and gasp in so many good ways. Thank you. Thank you for being such a simple pleasure in my life.
You should do this. Really. Go to Red Lotus Mama’s and leave your link here. Oh and share some of your own if you dont want to blog about it!