And I’ve heard that I’m “so, so weird” but that was a compliment coming from Maria.
Aren’t those two lines the perfect segue to a post filled with bullets?
That’s what I thought.
- So the hamster, in her new pimpin cage? Driving me fucking nuts. Seriously. She NEVER ran in her wheel thingy in the old cage. Now? It’s like she’s training for a fucking marathon. Runs every single night/early morning. Like in the hours between 2 and 4 am early. When she is feeling particularly bitchy, she runs in it about an hour before my alarm goes off. How does she KNOW?? And why, WHY does she poop in there? Too motivated to stop running and go potty? Biatch. One thing though, she’s getting mega strong. Like Hulk Hamster strong.
- The kid asked me to buy him a game for the computer. He wanted the second grade version of some Leapfrog type game, which they didn’t have. The only alternative was a 1st-3rd grade game that was similar. And also $30 bucks. And mommy already had her two awesome winter sweaters in her cart. Which were also $30 bucks. Hmmm… mom gets two new sweaters or kid gets educational game that hogs mommy’s laptop… Well… We settled on Grand Theft Auto Vice City. Which was on clearance for $4 bucks. Carjacking is ok at 7 years old. DON’T JUDGE ME. I’m teaching him right from wrong here.
- The future of this country scares the shit out of me. Did you know that stupid people get to vote? We are fucking doomed.
- But! Its over soon! And then everyone will go back to normal and not give a shit about politics anymore, like they have for the past 8 years! Yippee!!
- Oh! I totally got my package of bloggy swapping swag. Ashley had me. (well… not yet. I mean, she did pull my name for the swap. But… yea, anyways) She totally hooked it up. Got me some books (yay nerdage), a really fucking sweet bag that has like pouches, which I totally assume are intended for wine bottles and/or multiple beer bottles, some really cool post its, and really awesome Drink Name Tags which say things like “Hello My Name is: Out of your League” and “Hello My Name is: Whatever you want it to be” and “Hello My name is: Wanna fuck” which, come to think of it, means Ash thinks I’m either totally awesome or a total slut. Ehh. Either works. Oh and Embarrassing Prank Envelopes which include an envelope from The Compulsive Masturbation Assistance Group, Sheep Lovers International, and The Low Life Rat Bastards Association. Bwa. (Horrible google searches, BRING IT ON) Last thing that was included was a home made voodoo doll. Which? Ash? This could NOT have come at a better time. I know just the sweet, loving, caring, bitchy bitcherson I could use this on. *muah* I love you long time.
- Now…. where to get a lock of hair for the voodoo doll….
- Thank GAWD for full Episode streaming. I always miss Heroes. Ok well, the last two weeks anyways. OK last night, I was totally distracted for good reason. But catching up online is freakin’ sweet.
- I have to go. I think I’ve allowed NBC enough time to load the episode I’m gonna watch.
- One more for the road…. *ribbit* (That’s like 7…8 maybe? I’m losing count)