- Everyone seems to think you are so fucking fabulous… but truth be told, I’m kinda fucking over you. I’m having trouble believing that you are genuine. You come across to me as an ass kisser, stuck up, and kinda slutty at times. Everything I see from you seems like it’s for attention. It’s like you make up a list of people every day that you are going to react to. One person’s on the list today, but lucky if they get there the next day. Unless of course they have a penis. Then they are IN. *thumbs up*
- You are stronger than you know. You’ve taken the first major steps at reclaiming your life, reclaiming yourself. It was the right thing to do. I know you didn’t want to hurt anyone, but you are taking your life back and that is what is most important.
- You as a blogger talking about politics? Freakin awesome. Thank you for being REAL about it.
- But you as a “political blogger” (and there is a difference) makes me wanna puke. You suck at it. You are hypocritical and pathetic for using our presidential race as an excuse to escape from your life. Do us all a favor and just stop already.
- The way you respond and react to me gets my blood racing.
- The way you respond and react to certain situations irritates me sometimes.
- Thank you for that night. It was just what I needed, and I didn’t even know it.
- Thank you for you. I’ll never underestimate the gift that is you in my life.
Stop thinking so hard about it.
Got anything that needs to be said?